Sub Plans for the WIN!

8.23.2019
Need a day off? Don't sweat it! Let my emergency sub plans work their magic! Whether it's an unexpected sick day or you just like to plan ahead for a scheduled day off, my no-prep, ready to print math and literacy worksheets will have your class engaged and learning all day! 

SUB PLANS FOR THE WIN! 



I have common-core aligned sub plans for FIRST GRADE and SECOND GRADE, as well as UK English versions for GRADE ONE and GRADE TWO. Each sub plan is a growing resource, meaning I add pages from time to time for free.  Currently the majority of my plans are sitting around 50 pages each! That's a LOT and will certainly grow larger over time. 

While you're grabbing those time-saving sub plans, be sure to also snag my Substitute Teacher Contact Sheet! It's a free resource in my store that further helps your sub on the days you're out! 

...I will create sub plans for third/grade 3 in the very near future. I have heard your requests and promise to do so! However, it likely won't start with 50 pages, so please note that the first edition will likely be around 20 pages. As always, my sub plans are growing so it will be at a discount and pages will be added over the course of the following weeks.  Thanks for your patience, and please keep the requests coming! 

Happy teaching!❤
@jen_rece

No comments

Powered by Blogger.