End of Year Student Gift Tags

4.22.2019
I just love sending kids off to summer break with a small toy or activity in their hands! The looks of appreciation and excitement in their eyes always warms my heart :) Maybe it's just me, but I find that it's a really nice, positive way to wrap up the year. 



I normally give each kiddo a fun ball and super cute gift tag during the last week of school. The gift tag reads, "Have a BALL this summer!" (get it? a BALL...!) ;) I'll usually buy light-up bouncy balls or inflatable beach balls and they've always been such a hit! 
If the balls I find aren't in some sort of packaging  (hello dollar store!), I'll put them inside a plastic treat bag, tie it with ribbon, hole punch my gift tags and thread them through. If the balls already come with a cardboard tag or bag, I'll just staple the gift tag directly to that. Easy-peasy! 
Here are my favorite gift tags for my end of year student gifts. I either print the colored ink version on white paper or print the blackline version directly onto colored paper for a BIG pop of color - hello, Astrobrights! Aren't they CUTE?! 

These end of year gift tags are ready to download from my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Enjoy!

Happy teaching!❤
@jen_rece

No comments

Powered by Blogger.