Five for Friday!

1.22.2016
Good morning!  Today I am joining the lovely Kacey at Doodlebugs for my third Five for Friday linkup.

{#1}

As February draws closer, I have begun planning for Valentine's Day activities. My students LOVE my "Roll-a-Word vocabulary games", so I created this nifty Valentine's Day Roll a Word Game. I just need to laminate the sheets and then I will be filling it for later use. Tip: These are marked down by 50% for the next 48 hours.

Valentine's Day Roll a Word ELA Game

{#2}

I whipped up some delicious (but not terribly healthy by the time I was finished)  baked cinnamon sugar chick peas. I will do a post about this later on, but let's just say these were very yummy! These are great for those long teaching days because I can snack and not feel too guilty! 
Teacher Power :)

{#3}

This week felt super long to me, and I literally laughed out loud when I stumbled across this meme right before bed on Wednesday. Can anyone else relate? 
A Teacher's life

{4}

My family went sledding and had an absolute blast! We came home, kids had hot chocolate and then each one of them coloured in this neat little page before we headed back outside to play in the yard. Yay for snow! 


Sledding in winter

{5}

Finally, I grabbed some amazing resources at an awesome deal during the TpT "Start your year inspired" sale! I can't imagine going back to a time where I wasn't able to use other teachers' tried and true resources like I can now! It's such an energy saver!! Thanks to all the marvelous TpT teacher-authors and their fabulous resources!


TeachersPayTeachers.com
Well that just about sums up what I've been up to this week. What were you up to? Thanks for reading!

1 comment

  1. Hi Jen. Just popping in to say hello. I enjoyed reading your blog post. Have a faster moving week this week!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.